Play a vital role in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a set of ASP.Net-based enterprise applications and services, including requirements definition and design for user interfaces, data models, and infrastructure enhancements to meet client requirements, primarily using c#, SQL Server, Angular 2+, .NET Core and Web Services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze requirements and produce feasibility analysis and product design changes.
Teamwork - Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
Proven ability to implement large, complex feature sets and contribute to design decisions, pacing the effort to make sure project milestones are met with quality
- Understanding of common software development lifecycles, including agile/scrum development, with an ability to contribute to implementing best practices.
- Experience in C#/.NET Core, and SQL Server.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture, enterprise application patterns, and a strong interest in industry best practices.
- Experience using CSS, Angular, and C#/.NET Core.
- Analytical Skills Must have good problem solving skills, the ability to adapt quickly and learn the business logic of the interconnect telecommunications field.
- Database Skills - Have the ability to handle large amounts of data and have a deep understanding of Relational databases.
What Should Be Included With The Resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with the Dot Net app along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for the right candidate
- Location: Surat, Gujarat
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)