We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering a high-quality application.
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance.
- Writing test-backed server-side code.
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality.
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application.
- Designing and building application layers.
- Experience in web application development, database and system integration.
- Experience in Code version control systems.
- Should have strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Should have strong Communication Skill.
- Experience in interacting with enterprise clients.
- A super strong experience in development consume web serviceAPI restful.
What Should Be Included With The Resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with the MVC app along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for the right candidate
- Location: Surat, Gujarat
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)